What We Do
Our efforts are to equip those under our care to be fulfilled and empowered in every way that God desires. We want you to be complete in your life! In addition to relevant, applicable, timely, Spirit-led Bible study, and powerful Spirit-filled contemporary worship, Rock Rio Christian Center offers additional opportunities to help you mature in your Christian walk.
- Multi Level Discipleship Courses (Empowerment to Live Life in Christ)
- Three levels of classes designed to take seekers from entry level to effective Christian service.
- Marriage and Relationship Coaching and Seminars (Complete Restoration)
- For those currently married, to those who are considering marriage, these thoughtful and informative sessions help and heal all levels of male/female relationship.
- Rock Rio Studios (Friends in Relationship)
- Full Service Multi Track Digital Recording Studio offered on a Tax Deductible Donation Only Basis.
- Rock Rio Empowerment Center (Friends in Relation, Complete Restoration, and Empowerment to Live Life in Christ)
A one-year (or more if needed) live-in residential Christian Discipleship Program for men the need a second chance in life. The Empowerment Center is a Spirit-filled three-phase program designed to help men who are serious about changing their lives for Christ, to become productive and fulfilled members of the Body of Christ.
Phase One trains men to exhibit a work ethic that will be a desirable characteristic of their lives no matter where they go in life. They learn useful trade skills at Hands on Property Services. They also learn how to be responsible money handlers and how to establish and live within a budget. The men learn to live responsibly in a dorm environment, sharing cooking, cleaning, and Bible study responsibilities.
Phase Two maintains all dynamics of Phase One and includes training in Leadership Skills. The men learn how to lead other men in a real time work environment. In Phase Two the men must exhibit an ability to lead a group in Bible Study.
Phase Three maintains all dynamics of Phase One and Phase Two and includes a competitive wage. Men can begin to save money toward graduation and pay restitution if necessary. The men in Phase Three are asked to give lessons at the Church during regular services.